Friday, February 1, 2013

Senior Project Update: Research Paper

I am doing landscaping for my project, and I wrote my research paper on native plants, which I will be using in my garden.

We went over the papers in class before we turned them in, and I had a few minor MLA problems to fix. I only put one space instead of two after every sentence-ending period. And I had Tracy 1 at the top of the first page, and this is supposed to start on the second page. I fixed those and turned it in, and then I passed the format check.

I think I did a decent job on the paper. I did well addressing both the advantages and disadvantages of native plants. The paper wasn't very exciting and it didn't address any ground-breaking material, but it described the history and benefits to native plants accurately.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment